Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Selling some Christmas & Valentine's ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Selling some Christmas & Valentine's ducks (Read 148 times)
laraduck
Selling some Christmas & Valentine's ducks    posted on Nov 18th, 2017, 8:34pm

Hi all,
I am selling some of my collection on ebay. seller name is Laresnymph. Michael's Xmas, Target Valentines, & some others.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/laresnymph/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
Steve_the_tiger
Re: Selling some Christmas & Valentine's ducks    posted on Nov 19th, 2017, 5:26pm

Hello,
Would you be willing to just sell them all to me for a better price outside of eBay to save you on fees. I need all the ones you have. Shipping to NC 27520
laraduck
Re: Selling some Christmas & Valentine's ducks    posted on Nov 19th, 2017, 5:44pm

Yes!! Let me take down the listings, later today and I will contact you
Steve_the_tiger
Re: Selling some Christmas & Valentine's ducks    posted on Nov 19th, 2017, 5:55pm

Thank you so very much!!!
Steve_the_tiger
Re: Selling some Christmas & Valentine's ducks    posted on Nov 24th, 2017, 11:53pm

Just wanted to give positive feedback for my transaction with. Laraduck  
Fast shipping and responses to mssgs.
A++++
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1