Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Ducks for sale - some rare ones
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ducks for sale - some rare ones (Read 43 times)
kite
Ducks for sale - some rare ones    posted on Nov 13th, 2017, 7:39pm

I'm really downsizing my collection, so I dug deeper (a lot deeper) and put some unusual stuff on eBay.  There are Royal ducks, big BUD ducks, Deluxe Ducks LV Luxury Duck, Deluxe Ducks Super Duck, a couple of old AXE promo ducks, Etos ducks, March of Dimes, scented fruit Fuz Ducks, Elegant Baby, a CRUK duck, some World Market, the Darth Vader and Doctor Who ducks from Locomocean, and there's still a few I have yet to add (like giant yellow ducks from Bath and Body Works).  

My name there is ratkite007, or I hope this link works:  

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ratkite007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

The shipping calculator was screwy this morning, but I think I've fixed it; if anything looks weird, let me know, because my intention is only to charge actual shipping costs.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1