Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Dollar General occupation ducks in baby section
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Dollar General occupation ducks in baby section (Read 56 times)
laraduck
Dollar General occupation ducks in baby section    posted on Nov 13th, 2017, 5:15pm

I went to a Dollar General in Asheville, NC recently and saw some occupational duckies that I had never seen before. They were in the baby section. There was a nurse, a firefighter, and I think a police officer. I didn't get a picture (I didn't buy them) but I can if anyone is interested. I remember the nurse duck had a painting mistake - like she was cast in white plastic for the uniform and the face, wings and tail were to be painted yellow but they forgot to paint the bottom half of her face.
laraduck
Re: Dollar General occupation ducks in baby sectio    posted on Yesterday at 8:24pm

ok here's a few of them. They are $1 each.
Steve_the_tiger
Re: Dollar General occupation ducks in baby sectio    posted on Today at 4:36pm

Thank you for the info.  I'm in NC on the Raleigh side, so hopefully I can find them by me.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1