Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Selling some of my collection
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Selling some of my collection (Read 272 times)
Erte
Selling some of my collection    posted on Sep 2nd, 2017, 3:01pm

Hi all, I am currently trying to downsize my collection and am selling off some of my extra ducks.  Most of them are in good condition, but a couple have small paint chips and others have minor scuffs that could probably be cleaned.  There is also an Alan Jay Clarolyte duck which is the kind made popular by Sesame Street in the 1960s.  That one is in the worst condition of my lot, it is missing paint and the material is yellowed.

I'm looking for any buyer in the U.S. and am mainly asking to cover the cost of shipping.  For $15 by PayPal I would be happy to send these to you.  Let me know if you're interested!

https://i.imgur.com/eE8nhI5.jpg
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1