Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Trouble ordering ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Trouble ordering ducks (Read 972 times)
Gabby_Duck
Trouble ordering ducks    posted on Dec 18th, 2016, 11:16pm

Has anyone ever ordered ducks off a website called pricehot.com? If so has anyone else had trouble with them or am I just double unlucky? Both my mom and my boyfriend was ordering me ducks off there for Christmas and about 2 weeks later they both got emails that the order was cancelled cause they are all out ducks. I'm thinking I probably shouldn't trust them anymore.
sweetmelissa
Re: Trouble ordering ducks    posted on Dec 19th, 2016, 3:49pm

I have ordered ducks off pricehot a few times in the past and never had any problems. But it has been a few years ago.
laraduck
Re: Trouble ordering ducks    posted on Dec 19th, 2016, 5:09pm

I have ordered from them twice and the first time they got the order right but the second time they got the order comically wrong - like more than one of the ducks was incorrect. It was as if, in the warehouse filling my order, they didn't care which duck it was so long as it was the same color.  But I didn't say anything because instead of a purple "sweetie" duck they sent me the grape-scented duck which is worth more money! I ended up selling it on ebay. But I was still mad about the other ducks. This was a few years ago.
Also, the red rubber duck family was super sticky; I couldn't keep it.
Gabby_Duck
Re: Trouble ordering ducks    posted on Dec 21st, 2016, 7:25am

Oh no that is completely crazy.  Shocked  Apparently both my mom and bf has tried to reorder again, so we'll see how it turns out this. I'll update you later on rather or not it was a success or not.
Gabby_Duck
Re: Trouble ordering ducks    posted on Jan 10th, 2017, 12:41am

UPDATE:
 So after my boyfriend reordered me some ducks they came in 2 weeks later. He got me 3 Bud ducks, but one of them is a mini me version of a bigger one and he said that he didn't order that one that they sent it because they didn't have the one he did try ordering. I didn't have any of them though, so I was satisfied.  
 As for the ones my mom ordered they still haven't came in. She ordered them on December 18th which is well over 2 weeks and she has also emailed them about them without any response. So I do not know what their deal is.  
 This is my first time ordering ducks online and I'm sad to say overall it's been a bad experience.
Steve_the_tiger
Re: Trouble ordering ducks    posted on Nov 23rd, 2017, 8:08pm

I just placed my 1st order a few days ago because they had so good prices. I clicked the box to be notified when they shipped(website says most orders ship in 1-2 days) but no response yet. Really hoping I get them as they ate all ducks I really really want
Gabby_Duck
Re: Trouble ordering ducks    posted on Dec 16th, 2017, 9:53pm

Well watch out because if what you order suddenly becomes out of stock instead of telling you about it they just send whatever. The ones from my mom didn't end up coming until January and they did there was a lot of replicas and barely any of the ones she ordered. I like them because their cheap, but I don't think I'll order from them again.
Steve_the_tiger
Re: Trouble ordering ducks    posted on Dec 20th, 2017, 1:59pm

Ok so I have an update from my pricehot order. 3 weeks after I placed my order I get a box. 1/3 of my items they said were out of stock and didn't ship them(I did get refunded) 1 other item they just shipped an alternative to what I ordered (I was Ok with this as I didn't have that one either)  
While I was waitinng I did send several emails and leave several voicemails about my concerns as they say all items on the site are in stock and they ship in 1-2 days. I never got a response from them.  
I will not be ordering from them again, but at least I got what I paid for.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1