Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > yellow duckies vintage/rare for sale/FREE
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
yellow duckies vintage/rare for sale/FREE (Read 220 times)
laraduck
yellow duckies vintage/rare for sale/FREE    posted on Sep 29th, 2016, 3:18pm

This is lot #2 of my yellow duckies I am getting rid of. Some were bought in the late 90s so they are "almost vintage."  
If you can take the whole lot, they are yours FREE if you pay for shipping.
Otherwise, if you are interested in any particular duck, email me. I am mostly just trying to get rid of them so each duck will probably be $1/free depending on which one it is.

Some "rare"/ hard to find ducks in here like the Johnson & Johnson baby set duck with the weird chubby head (far right, center row). "Classic" duck with alien eyes has a really good squeaker (it is a dog toy). The center duck with the green blush spots is of indeterminate age. Gerber duck with turned head (top row center) has a small puncture hole in the bottom. Duck with blue dot eyes & eyebrows (center row, second from right) is a squeaker too.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1