Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Ducks for Sale
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ducks for Sale (Read 252 times)
MonkeyDuck
Ducks for Sale    posted on Mar 30th, 2014, 12:35pm

Goodness, Its been awhile since I logged on.

Sadly, due to a loss job and having a small flat, I have had to curb my rubber duck buying. Sad With that, I have decided to sell off some of ducks.

The ducks were part of a collection and never been the bath. They are a bit dusty though and I have tried to wipe them clean but some dust may remain.

The photos can be found here:

http://s696.photobucket.com/user/MonkeyDuck_2009/library/Ducks%20For%20Sale

All prices are indicated under the picture. Postage will be determined by total weight of the ducks. ( I ship anywhere.)  

I would prefer to sell the ducks but I would consider a trade for Green Ducks only. (I especially would love Green Ducks with logos!)

By the way, I am located in the UK. (But I have quoted all my prices in US dollars)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Post here or send me an email: greencoffeeduck@yahoo.com (please post here that you are emailing me I am really bad about checking my email Smiley)
kite
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Mar 30th, 2014, 6:34pm

I haven't had time to look through everything yet, but can I reserve http://s696.photobucket.com/user/MonkeyDuck_2009/media/Ducks%20For%20Sale/DSCN22 28.jpg.html?sort=4&o=2 , the "Dirty Works" duck? Thanks Smiley
nat_cow_pat
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Mar 31st, 2014, 9:05pm

Ive sent an email  Smiley
squeakybeaks
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Apr 1st, 2014, 7:04pm

sending email
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1