Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > SUPER DUCKKKKK !!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
SUPER DUCKKKKK !!! (Read 331 times)
ducks_go_quack
SUPER DUCKKKKK !!!    posted on Nov 25th, 2013, 4:52pm

Hi everyone Smiley
Recently someone gave me the option to own their Bud Superduck (which I realise is very rare and highly thought after) but they were asking quite a high price for it Sad
I was wondering what these ducks are worth (in £'s if possible)  
Thank youuuuuuuuuu
ducks_go_quack
dutchducky
Re: SUPER DUCKKKKK !!!    posted on Nov 25th, 2013, 7:31pm

There's a Superduck on www.ebay.co.uk now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BUD-Deluxe-Rubber-Duck-SUPERDUCK-2003-discontinued-rar ity-/251387954717?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Bathing_Grooming_LE&hash=item3a87e3c61d#ht_499wt_1158

Checking out Ebay auctions will give you an idea of how rare/common (Bud) ducks are and of their market value.

In Europe, the Superduck and some other DeLuxe Ducks (liket the Triplet Ducks) are rare and therefore expensive.

But in the USA, †Superduck and Triplet Ducks are still available for only 10 dollar each/a set!

http://www.pricehot.com/deluxeducks.html

So ... value and rarity ... it's all just relative †Smiley

ducks_go_quack
Re: SUPER DUCKKKKK !!!    posted on Nov 26th, 2013, 8:07pm

Thank you so much dutchducky! That is really useful to know Smiley
Do you know if pricehot.com ship to the UK?
Thanks
Ducks_go_quack
leewiz
Re: SUPER DUCKKKKK !!!    posted on Mar 9th, 2014, 5:19pm

Wouldn't have any ducks from ebay member here(with bud duck superduck). have had 2 and both reiked of ciga
rettes!!!!
leewiz
Re: SUPER DUCKKKKK !!!    posted on Mar 9th, 2014, 5:20pm

Wouldn't have any ducks from ebay member here(with bud duck superduck). have had 2 and both reiked of ciga  
rettes!!!!
ducks_go_quack
Re: SUPER DUCKKKKK !!!    posted on Mar 17th, 2014, 5:46pm

I kind of understand what you mean leewiz - I bought a Louis Vuitton duck on eBay a while back. I know what you mean by the 'cigarette smell' but I now know that it is just the plastic which was used to make the ducks. I bought my duck from a non-smoker (so I know that the duck definitely wasn't exposed to smoke) but it still had that smell. Sometimes if people have had their duck on show/in the sun, it makes the plastic smell similar to cigarette smoke. I originally thought it was cigarette smoke but other people have confirmed it is just the plastic.  
This may not be the situation with yours but this is just what I have found with 'old' rubber ducks.
Hope this helps Smiley
Ducks_go_quack
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1