Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > New set of Bud ducks?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
New set of Bud ducks? (Read 644 times)
ducks_go_quack
New set of Bud ducks?    posted on Nov 22nd, 2013, 4:39pm

Hi !
I have heard that there is a new series of Bud ducks being released some time in early 2014 and I was wondering if anyone knows the actual date of which they come out? Thank you Smiley
ducks_go_quack
duckshop
Re: New set of Bud ducks?    posted on Nov 25th, 2013, 6:19pm

We expect them every day...
missmangoqueen
Re: New set of Bud ducks?    posted on Feb 2nd, 2014, 9:27am

Unfortunately I have contacted BUD and they are still waiting for the new ducks to be manufactured, they have been delayed so far due to some sort of issue with production at the factory so I don't think they will be available for a little while yet, or if they will ever be available Sad
shop4ducks
Re: New set of Bud ducks?    posted on Feb 23rd, 2014, 12:52pm

We believe that Bud have fallen out with Present Time their Global Distributor, and are looking for a new distributor.  I am guessing that there won't be any new Bud Ducks for a considerable period.  And once Present Time sell out of a particular line, it is unlikely that it will be seen again.  We have sold out of a load of Bud Ducks, and hoping there is a new Distributor soon!
ducks_go_quack
Re: New set of Bud ducks?    posted on Feb 24th, 2014, 5:22pm

Wow I didn't know that! I hope they come out soon - I have been looking forward to them for months Smiley  
If you find out anymore information please tell me !! Thanks for all the responses.  
Ducks_go_quack xx
shop4ducks
Re: New set of Bud ducks?    posted on Mar 27th, 2014, 12:13am

Present Time who are Bud Duck's distributor, have only got stock left of about 30 lines from the 200 lines they had recently.  We have bought up a load, so we recommend everyone to stock up on missing lines before they all go!  We are out of stock of almost half our Bud Lines.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1