Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe > Where have all the ducks gone...
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Where have all the ducks gone... (Read 423 times)
ducks_go_quack
Where have all the ducks gone...    posted on Nov 19th, 2013, 7:00pm

Hi Smiley
I have been collecting rubber ducks from about 2009 and I have recently noticed that there are no shops which sell bud ducks in North-west England Sad
I have been buying my ducks off the internet recently but I was wondering if there are actually any shops ?  
Thank you Smiley
from ducks_go_quack
duckie
Re: Where have all the ducks gone...    posted on Nov 20th, 2013, 1:48am

Hi ducks_go_quack, why don't you check out the "Favorite Links" section on the left. There's a lot of good shops there including Just Ducks if you're interested in BUD ducks.
<-- <-- <-- <--
fishbone
Re: Where have all the ducks gone...    posted on Nov 20th, 2013, 2:59pm

I think ducks_go_quack was asking about real shops, rather than online sites.

Bud ducks are usually found in all sort of gift shops (such as Set / Polka Dot). doesn't have to be a chain, just those small gift shops, who sell trendy toys and cards.
ducks_go_quack
Re: Where have all the ducks gone...    posted on Nov 20th, 2013, 7:03pm

Thank you so much fishbone and duckie.
I'll have a look at the 'favourite links' and see what I can find in my local gift shops.  
Thank you Smiley
ducks_go_quack Smiley
duckie
Re: Where have all the ducks gone...    posted on Nov 20th, 2013, 10:26pm

Oops, hehe, sorry 'bout that. I don't know of any actual shops anywhere in Europe.
missmangoqueen
Re: Where have all the ducks gone...    posted on Dec 2nd, 2013, 7:52pm

Hiya, unfortunately we are based in the South west (Somerset) rather than in the north, however me and my father operate a small market stall in Wells which has quite a substantial selection of BUD ducks in stock with 41 different styles of deluxe and luxury as well as all 24 letters of the mini alphabet ducks too! We are fairly new to the duck world but are looking to stock ever single line available from BUD eventually, and if you do ever find your way down to Somerset then we may be worth a visit Smiley You can also find us on facebook, twitter and myhigh.st under the name DesignerDuckies (or @designerducks on twitter) but I hope you find somewhere more local, I think they sell a small selection of BUD ducks in House of Fraser and Debenhams, also John Lewis have their own range of novelty rubber ducks which are really nice! Hope this helps.
ducks_go_quack
Re: Where have all the ducks gone...    posted on Dec 3rd, 2013, 7:59pm

Thank you missmangoqueen that is great to know Smiley
I would love to visit your market stall if I ever have the opportunity to go to Somerset  
Thank youuuuuuuuu !!!
ducks_go_quack
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1