Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Trying to sell some extras...again
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Trying to sell some extras...again (Read 411 times)
squeakybeaks
Trying to sell some extras...again    posted on Nov 12th, 2013, 12:34pm

All OTC sets $1 each, all Infantinos $1 each, everything else should be marked.

Take a look:

http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/clbducky/library/Ducks%20for%20sale/Ducks%20fo r%20sale%20November%202013
laraduck
Re: Trying to sell some extras...again    posted on Nov 12th, 2013, 6:23pm

I'm very interested in your patterned Infantinos, the blue duck especially. Can I call "dibs" on it till I email you (I'm at work)?
squeakybeaks
Re: Trying to sell some extras...again    posted on Nov 13th, 2013, 1:04am

Of course!
laraduck
Re: Trying to sell some extras...again    posted on Nov 13th, 2013, 4:13pm

ok I emailed you  Smiley
ladykatarina
Re: Trying to sell some extras...again    posted on Nov 19th, 2013, 3:45am

Hi Squeakybeaks,
      Do you have any other Gumball (Feelin' Ducky) ducks? I'd the like blue one with the peace symbol, but I know shipping would be significantly more. I might be interested in the rock star ducks too. Could you E-mail me? I'm having trouble E-mailing you. ladykatarina@cox.net.  

Thanks,
Kate
laraduck
Re: Trying to sell some extras...again    posted on Nov 30th, 2013, 6:31pm

Did you ever get my email? I'm still interested in the patterned Infantinos and a '07 Duckfest duck!!!
laraduck
Re: Trying to sell some extras...again    posted on Dec 2nd, 2013, 11:59pm

Duckies came today! I can't find your email in my phone, and opening an email from duck planet isn't working... Can you email me and tell me how much I owe you? Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1