Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US? (Read 598 times)
PittsburghDuck
Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Oct 20th, 2013, 8:02pm

Desperately searching for a full size Tolo Rubber Duck in yellow, from a US source or willing to ship to US.

Have been searching for weeks...any help would be most welcome.

PittsburghDuck
duckie
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Oct 20th, 2013, 11:17pm

PittsburghDuck
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Oct 21st, 2013, 4:24pm

Sadly, they do not ship to US addresses, we tried them first.
duckie
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Oct 22nd, 2013, 1:32am

Oh sorry, will keep you posted though. Sad
fishbone
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Oct 22nd, 2013, 9:46am

Hi PittsburghDuck

I live in the UK and happy to trade, can order that duck off amazon for you if you can order this one off Amazon US?
http://www.amazon.com/Upper-Canada-Soap-Support-Research/dp/B009QXUG9C/ref=sr_1_ 72?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1382435152&sr=1-72

Please let me know
Cheers
fishbone
PittsburghDuck
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Oct 22nd, 2013, 8:20pm

Hi Fishbone,

We found a toy store in Australia that had them in stock and was willing to ship to USA...Ducky is on his way to us now and should land in three weeks' time.

The ducky you want is an Amazon Add-on Item, I can't purchase him/her? separately...right now I haven't anything I need from Amazon, but if I do, I will contact you and order one for you if you haven't found someone else ordering sooner!

Will keep a note on my desktop.

Quack!

Pittsburgh Duck
fishbone
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Oct 23rd, 2013, 6:30am

no worries, cheers Smiley glad you were able to get a hold of the duck
Livducks
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Nov 10th, 2013, 9:53pm

Hi Fishbone - I am also in the U.S. and looking for a TOLO duck. I'd be happy to buy the pink ribbon duck on Amazon for you. Let me know if you still need it  Smiley
fishbone
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Nov 12th, 2013, 8:17pm

Quote from Livducks on Nov 10th, 2013, 9:53pm:
Hi Fishbone - I am also in the U.S. and looking for a TOLO duck. I'd be happy to buy the pink ribbon duck on Amazon for you. Let me know if you still need it  Smiley

Sure, happy to trade. Will email you tomorrow
Livducks
Re: Tolo Yellow Rubber Duck that will ship to US?    posted on Nov 16th, 2013, 5:34pm

I just received the pink duck in the mail  Smiley My email address is livvylee@comcast.net
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1