Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Selling 255 rubber duck collection
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Selling 255 rubber duck collection (Read 213 times)
Mooneysmommy
Selling 255 rubber duck collection    posted on Oct 20th, 2013, 5:10am

I have been trying to sell my collection on eBay for months with few page views so am trying this website ... I have been collecting for a few years and spent probably a little more than $350 on my collection. It has hard to get miniature ducks from  a 75 cent machine (that happened to be filled 60/40 with stickers; which i do have a bunch of and can throw those in for free as a bonus if you buy my collection)  ... Its quite a collection and i  will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide pictures (i have plenty). My kids have only played with them a few times, and for the most part they've been kept in a display case.  Please email me at mooneysmommy@aol.com with "RUBBER DUCK" in the subject line if you're interested.  I can only ship to the US. Thanks!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1