Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Selling some of my ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Selling some of my ducks (Read 191 times)
larkspurdragon
Selling some of my ducks    posted on Sep 18th, 2013, 6:19pm

It is with a heavy heart that I must sell some of my ducks; I don't really have the room to keep them all, and I'm running short on cash, so it's best for everyone involved if I let them go.

It's mostly OTC and BBW ducks that I'm selling, although I'll add more as I can get to taking more pictures.

Right now here's what's available.

BBW ducks are $2 each, OTC $1.50 each. I'd like to avoid splitting up sets (like the safari ducks) but I might be persuaded.

I'll take payment by paypal. Send me an email if you're interested in any of them and we can talk about it. I'd also like if you could pay shipping, which will vary depending on how many ducks you want.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1