Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Ducks for Sale
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ducks for Sale (Read 513 times)
digicolleen
Ducks for Sale    posted on Sep 5th, 2013, 5:28pm

Hello everyone! I finally had a chance to sort through my collection....everything I had left from Duckfest, doubles, etc. I gave some to friends and donated some but I still need to make room for some new ducks that I really want. Haha. So, I'm selling some ducks REALLY cheap. $1 a duck!! Some are free if I thought they had too much wear and tear to charge. Basically, each photo is $1 (some have more than one duck). Here is the link to the Ducks:

http://s158.photobucket.com/user/Digicolleen/library/Ducks%20for%20Sale?sort=2&a mp;page=1

Just remember....the ducks are really cheap, but the shipping may be more than the ducks depending on where you live (I live in NYC). I will mail them the cheapest way possible but just keep that in mind (especially with some of the Rubbas).  

Please email me at.....digicolleen[at]yahoo.com....... I don't check my AOL email anymore so please send your emails to my yahoo email. Thanks! Ok, Happy shopping! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
laraduck
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Sep 6th, 2013, 5:32pm

Ooh nice I emailed you  Smiley
squeakybeaks
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Sep 7th, 2013, 3:34pm

sent an email!
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Sep 9th, 2013, 12:41am

thanks so much again colleen Smiley  

i noticed your blue shirt sugar factory celebriduck was gone, if anyone was looking for the pink one, i have an extra
laraduck
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Sep 9th, 2013, 4:35pm

something's going weird with yahoo, but I just wanted to make sure you got my address.
digicolleen
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Sep 10th, 2013, 5:30am

I got your address Laura! It was good to see you Kelly!
laraduck
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Sep 13th, 2013, 11:29pm

Yay! They came! Friday the 13th is a lucky ducky day! Thanks Colleen Smiley
digicolleen
Re: Ducks for Sale    posted on Sep 25th, 2013, 5:10pm

Hope everyone got their ducks! Let me know if you didn't. Thanks for the trade, Jennifer! I LOVE the ducks. I was going to email you but I have seemed to have lost your email address! Hope ya like your ducks  Smiley Quack! Quack!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1