Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Ernie duck?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ernie duck? (Read 211 times)
duckie
Ernie duck?    posted on Sep 1st, 2013, 5:17pm

Does anyone know where to find an Ernie's duck in yellow near the Boston area or preferably online? Like this one but yellow. I bought this ebay listing by the way.

Quacks,
duckie
duckie
Ernie duck    posted on Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:40pm

I saw this listing at Ebay. Little pricey for me, but I might just have to for an Ernie's duck. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Tyco-Ernie-Doll-w-Rubber-Duckie-12-/380690256537
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Ernie duck    posted on Sep 3rd, 2013, 11:20pm

they have a best offer... try that!  i find it works a lot and they often take much less than that.  it doesnt hurt to try!
duckie
Re: Ernie duck    posted on Sep 4th, 2013, 1:18am

Nice, thanks Kelly (is that right?). I just offered $18 for Tongue Just crossing my fingers for now. I'll post a pic if and when it comes.
duckie
Re: Ernie duck    posted on Sep 4th, 2013, 1:22am

Oh bumblebees I should have posted this in Ernie Duck? Sorry everyone cry. Sad
kite
Re: Ernie duck    posted on Sep 5th, 2013, 4:58am

Quote from duckie on Sep 4th, 2013, 1:22am:
Oh bumblebees I should have posted this in Ernie Duck? Sorry everyone cry. Sad

I've now merged the threads.   Cool

For Ernie ducks, I've found that you just need to be patient.  There are actually a few different legitimate Tyco molds -- one that has its head bent back and looks rather coy, another that's more upright.  There are also some cheap knock-offs (like the blue one) that you'll find now and then, for much less money.  The yellow knockoffs are a brighter lemon yellow than the originals, and have squeakers and sometimes eyelashes.
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Ernie duck?    posted on Sep 5th, 2013, 5:43am

Yes it's Kelly Smiley. I hope you get it!!! Let me know!
duckie
Re: Ernie duck?    posted on Sep 5th, 2013, 8:04pm

Thanks kite for both the information and the merging Smiley I did get it but they counter offered $24.95. Well bumblebees I just had to get it. I mean, look at that face! Wink It hasn't come yet but I just got the blue one and the others.  Smiley Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1