Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Duck Collection for sale!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Duck Collection for sale! (Read 442 times)
nl
Duck Collection for sale!    posted on Aug 31st, 2013, 11:27pm

I am now a military wife, and this flock has been boxed up for some time.  Some wear and tear on some of the ducks, which I tried to photograph.  I've been a follower of the site on and off since it started (about the time I started collecting as well!)  Now we move all over, so it isn't feasible to have them anymore, and Id like to find them all good homes.  I am willing to piece them out as well.  I can invoice through paypal, and I would be shipping from Pittsburgh area.  The lamp would be the only item I probably would not ship as it is heavy and fragile.  Thanks for looking!

I am new to posting and don't know how to post multiple pics... but I can email anyone who may be interested in seeing them all.  

nl
Re: Duck Collection for sale!    posted on Sep 1st, 2013, 12:18am

If anyone is interested, I can email pics since there isn't an easy way for me to do it here.  I have all kinds.  plush ducks, rubba ducks, ducks in character, and other items that are duckie themed.  email is agllynn@aol.com.  Thanks!
PureRoses
Re: Duck Collection for sale!    posted on Sep 1st, 2013, 4:10pm

You've got mail. Wink
nl
Re: Duck Collection for sale!    posted on Sep 1st, 2013, 8:03pm

here is the post on craigslist.... and I can email the others if you want to see the rest!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/clt/4039854957.html
SqueakyQuack
Re: Duck Collection for sale!    posted on Sep 3rd, 2013, 7:16pm

Just about to email you! Nice collection!  Smiley
nl
Re: Duck Collection for sale!    posted on Sep 4th, 2013, 7:55pm

All of these ducks are still up for grabs. I've had a few inquiries but no one serious. In a few months time ill be donating them for easter so better grab em now while you still can!
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Duck Collection for sale!    posted on Sep 5th, 2013, 5:42am

You'd rather donate them then sell them for cheaper?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1