Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > personalised ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
personalised ducks (Read 329 times)
ZombieDuckNYY
personalised ducks    posted on Aug 20th, 2013, 7:38pm

hey everyone.  ive noticed online a lot of little tongue ducks with names printed on them.  i see they are in a package and are called "personalised ducks" - i am aware they are available in the uk (especially considering the spelling of personalized.)  anyways, i cant find ANYWHERE online to buy these.  i would love one with my name, and having a plain name like kelly, i found that they DO make them.  but i cant find where to buy it.  i found it on ebay.co.uk and the seller lists that they send to the us, but when i go to buy it, it says they wont ship to us.  all messages sent to the seller have never even been answered!  

does anyone know of a site that sells these?  does anyone have a store around them that sells them and wouldnt mind sending one to me in americaHuh  

any help is appreciated!!!  thanks everyone Smiley  

Kelly
kite
Re: personalised ducks    posted on Aug 21st, 2013, 1:04am

Looks like justducks has them, or something very similar:

http://www.justducks.co.uk/Personalised.htm
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: personalised ducks    posted on Aug 21st, 2013, 4:37am

those look like the exact same ones.. thanks so much!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1