Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Random Infantinos for Sale
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Random Infantinos for Sale (Read 304 times)
laraduck
Random Infantinos for Sale    posted on Aug 19th, 2013, 9:53pm

"Rescued" these from Kmart. They had ONE blue skateboard duck and the rest are either the red football duck or a pink princess duck. The princess one is not the same as the one from the "Halloween" set with the pirate, super, princess and fairy ducks. I don't know what set it goes to, but it's cute. I have three of the princess duck and three red football ducks ($1.50 each).  

ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Random Infantinos for Sale    posted on Aug 20th, 2013, 7:03pm

i would love the princess one!  please let me buy it from you.  do you have a skateboard one to sell or that is just for you?  my email is kelly4oasis@aol.com
laraduck
Re: Random Infantinos for Sale    posted on Aug 21st, 2013, 6:18pm

okay I emailed you! Smiley
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Random Infantinos for Sale    posted on Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:53am

thanks lara.  everytime i try to click on the email link it doesnt open. my phone and my laptop... so im glad you got me Smiley
laraduck
Re: Random Infantinos for Sale    posted on Sep 18th, 2013, 9:53pm

FYI I just listed two new lots of these, one that is a princess and a football player and one of the princess, football player, and skater ducks (Kmart only ever seems to have one skater duck at a time.) On ebay, seller name Laresnymph (or search Infantino ducks)
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1