Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe > What do you like most about duckies?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
What do you like most about duckies? (Read 191 times)
Machui
What do you like most about duckies?    posted on Jul 14th, 2013, 3:11pm

Hello,

I'm a former duckie collector and am now in the starting point of making my own duckies and sell.

So I want to hear what all of you have to say about what you like most about duckies?

Is it the shape, the pattern, that it has some other uses aswell (like checking watertemperature), a bit of everything or something else ?

So my question is:

What do you like most about duckies?
duckie
Re: What do you like most about duckies?    posted on Sep 1st, 2013, 3:00am

What do I like most about duckies . . . . Shocked
Gosh, tricky question. Well, I personally love ducks with afros Tongue I guess I like different molds. I don't like OTC 'cause it's all the same mold. I like original ducks. I don't have any, but I love standing up ducks and different positions. Detailed feathers is always a plus. Ducks with their wings out: oooooohhhh. My dream is to see a balloon-animal shaped duck.
Well, good luck, good speed, and good-bye. Make sure to tell us when you start selling! Hope I helped!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1