Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Large Ducky Collection for sale
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Large Ducky Collection for sale (Read 339 times)
evilducky717
Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 8th, 2013, 9:01pm

Hi everyone!  It's been years since I've been here.  I used to collect duckies and still have quite a large collection.  They have been (lovingly) packed in boxes for a few years now waiting for me to find them new homes.  I don't completely remember everything I have, but it's a little bit of everything.  Vintage, classic, bud, rubba, etc.  I don't have much time to go through them and take pictures and sell each one.  So I'm trying to figure out the best way to sell them.  I am open to any suggestions and offers.  Preferably, it would be all to one person, I think.  But I know that may not be possible.  My duckies and I can't wait to hear what ya'll think! (Btw, I'm in Texas Smiley)
evilducky717
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 8th, 2013, 9:14pm

I found some old pictures.  I think I still have almost all these ducks.

sweetmelissa
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 8th, 2013, 10:38pm

I wouldn't be interested in buying the entire collection, but I do see some that I don't have in the pictures. Depending on the prices, I'd be willing to buy some.
charlotte
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 9th, 2013, 12:24am

If you decide that you are willing to split the collection there is a duck in there I would like to buy too. Your settings in the forum are set so that folks cannot email you, otherwise I would email you!
evilducky717
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 9th, 2013, 3:22am

I changed my settings.  Email me and let me know which ducks you are interested in! Smiley
duck_fiend
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 9th, 2013, 7:43am

your email still is not working...can you email me at team_chadshelton@yahoo.com... I would like your whole collection, and ill give them a good home and can piece them out to those who need certain ones, so you don't have to hassle with multiple transactions  Wink ...thank you
digicolleen
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 11th, 2013, 3:37pm

I'd be interested in buying some of the ones you don't want, Chad. Email me when you guys get it all figured out  Smiley
duck_fiend
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 11th, 2013, 8:59pm

Wink
SqueakyQuack
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Jul 17th, 2013, 8:34pm

i would be interested in a lot of these if there are still some left  Smiley
duckie
Re: Large Ducky Collection for sale    posted on Aug 8th, 2013, 2:32am

Hi, that's an awesome collection you got there. I know it's a lot to ask, but could you please try to remember where you got the chicken-like duck with the detailed feathers in the first pic? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, duckie.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1