Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013 (Read 1799 times)
fishbone
Re: Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013    posted on Jun 26th, 2013, 2:07pm

havekidsdonttravel just emailed you, thanks!

sweetmelissa thanks for the pic! how sweet.
digicolleen
Re: Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013    posted on Jun 26th, 2013, 4:57pm

I just got back from Veags. Haha. Holy Quack! I'm so HAPPY that everyone had such a great time!! I had an AMAZING time! I'm going to have a Duckfest "buzz" for the next few weeks. Haha. I'm glad I got the chance to meet you ALL!  

The pictures of Mike's duck room do not do it justice. To see that room up close and in person is mind blowing!!!! I want to thank Mike again for opening up his home to Duckfest and I would also like to thank his family for being so hospitable. His wife and kids made some amazing cupcakes and cake! And they also made some special "rubber duck shaped" chocolates. It's going to be hard to top this year's Duckfest! Haha  Wink Wink Wink

erika_the_enabler
Re: Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013    posted on Jun 28th, 2013, 5:55am

digicolleen
Re: Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013    posted on Jun 28th, 2013, 4:16pm

Wow! You got a lot of GREAT pictures there! Everyone looks so happy opening up their boxes of ducks. I love that!
Airthrow
Re: Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013    posted on Jun 29th, 2013, 2:31am

That was the best part, how generous and giving everyone was. Truly that's what makes a community grow stronger!

-Ben
havekidsdonttravel
Re: Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013    posted on Jun 29th, 2013, 3:51am

Hi Everyone,  

I wanted to thank everyone that made the journey to Hesperia for Duckfest.  I know it was way out in the middle of now where, and some of you made quite a journey.  I absolutely love the photos that erica_the_enabler posted.  The photos of everyone smiling while opening their big boxes of gift ducks, are the best.  The photos remind me of Christmas.  
     I would also like to thank everyone for their kind words and praise about the duck collection.  It was wonderful to show fellow collectors the ducks.  Thank you so much for making the trip, I hope your expectations were exceeded.

If any collector is coming to California and would like to see the collection, let me know.  I would really appreciate the chance to show other collectors, and see what ducks they collect.
PureRoses
Re: Ducktastic Times at Duckfest 2013    posted on Jun 30th, 2013, 12:09am

Wow, looks like a wonderful event! Makes me kind of sad I could not be there...
(Maybe next time it will be held somewhere in Europe? Haha.)
Everything is so duck-ish! And what a great collection and room to keep your ducks in! Really love the photo's.
Seeing all those wonderful games and gifts makes me itchy to buy a lot again, haha.

Sending the compliments all the way from The Netherlands;
Mayra

P.s. The blue duckfest special duck is sooooooooo nice! Needed to say that. Wink
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2