Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe > How surprised were you when you found out that ...
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
How surprised were you when you found out that ... (Read 247 times)
pteroducktyl
How surprised were you when you found out that ...    posted on May 15th, 2013, 12:25am

Just how surprised were you when you found out that there is a forum filled with people who have the same strange hobby as you: collecting rubber ducks. Roll Eyes
SqueakyQuack
Re: How surprised were you when you found out that    posted on May 15th, 2013, 11:51pm

Really surprised!! I thought I was the only one and then saw that there are more people just like me that I can relate to!  Smiley  I had about 150 at that time and the saw that some people had a couple of thousand and my eyes almost bulged out LOL
BeckyB
Re: How surprised were you when you found out that    posted on Jun 18th, 2013, 5:26am

Giggle - I was thrilled to find other, I quote my friend: "weirdo/s" - life is too short to take it too seriously & Ducks make me smile  Wink I only have a few, but I've found some great ones that all have meaning to me & I've found some great, very personal presents
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1