Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!! (Read 388 times)
poodintang
SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!!    posted on May 13th, 2013, 7:17am

Mainly bud ducks and rubba ducks, some packaging a little damaged but all ducks in perfect cond. Not all in packaging
few novelty ducks like duck with a d*ck etc!!!
Im in England but will gladly sell anywhere round world for postage rates!!!  
Anyone interested please comment back!! I will add a photo soon!!!!
duck_fiend
Re: SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!!    posted on May 13th, 2013, 8:14am

im always interested...what rubbas do you have...my email is team_chadshelton@yahoo.com...send me photos of what you got!!!
PureRoses
Re: SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!!    posted on May 13th, 2013, 8:33am

Very interested in your BUD ducks. Could you send me an email with the ducks you have for sale? I live in The Netherlands. My e mail is pureroses@live dot nl
Would love to hear from you!
digicolleen
Re: SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!!    posted on May 13th, 2013, 3:44pm

Photos or just tell us what you have Smiley
ducksmile
Re: SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!!    posted on May 13th, 2013, 4:09pm

I would be interested in seeing what ducks you have for sale, too.  vallistar@yahoo.com
poodintang
Re: SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!!    posted on May 16th, 2013, 12:21pm

first pic of collection
missmangoqueen
Re: SELLING MY COLLECTION!!!!    posted on Sep 14th, 2013, 9:48pm

Hi, I live in the Uk and am wondering if your collection is still for sale? Thanks.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1