Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > Two different kind of BUD international ducks???
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Two different kind of BUD international ducks??? (Read 223 times)
positron
Two different kind of BUD international ducks???    posted on Apr 25th, 2013, 6:50am

Hi,everyone~

I am a new fan for rubber duck, and currently I have a question about the BUD international duck. As attached pictures, I found there are two different kind according to web pictures, but both of them called "international duck". I have the first one (left), but I did not see the real second one before and cannot find anywhere for purchase on the internet.  

Could anyone tell me if there is any difference between them (except the difference in appearance)? Many thanks.

PS: sorry I don't know how to post pictures in the message......So I give two web links for the question.  

http://www.duckshop.de/International-Duck.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Present-Time-UK-BUD0137-International/dp/B000UX1JKM/ref= pd_sim_kh_12?tag=polyvorecom-21
digicolleen
Re: Two different kind of BUD international ducks?    posted on Apr 26th, 2013, 5:16pm

Present Time took over Bud Ducks. Maybe the new batch of International ducks has a slightly different graphic. Also, I can't tell if the duck on Amazon is the drawing or the actual duck pictured. My duck looks like the one on Duckshop.
dutchducky
Re: Two different kind of BUD international ducks?    posted on Apr 26th, 2013, 8:06pm

Maybe the International Duck with yellow bill and yellow Bud-U sign on the chest (like the pic on the Amazon-website) is just the concept/product picture,  
and the International Duck with orange bill and orange U-sign (like on the Duckshop-website) is a pic from the final (produced) version??

There are several other Bud ducks that in reality differ from their concept/product pictures, like the red Bud Surfer Duck and the Bud Darling Duck

Anyway ... my Bud International duck has an orange bill as well.

Does anyone has a Bud International with a yellow bill? Please show!
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1