Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Ducks For Trade (from claw machine game)
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ducks For Trade (from claw machine game) (Read 479 times)
DuckyDodgers
Ducks For Trade (from claw machine game)    posted on Apr 13th, 2013, 6:26pm

Hi folks,

I collect these ducks from the claw machine games that are around my time.  These are my duplicates.  I would like to find someone to trade with to fill gaps in my collection.  Anyone interested?   Smiley  I'm looking to trade for ducks of the same types (I have about 120 uniques in total right now).

kite
Re: Ducks For Trade (from claw machine game)    posted on Apr 13th, 2013, 8:07pm

Looks like those are ducks from several different manufacturers.  Oriental Trading Company sells the ones with the little dot eyes, and I think many of the others are from Rhode Island Novelty.  Most of them come in themed sets... and there are MANY more sets available.  Depending how much of a completist you are, you may have a lot of ducks ahead of you!
DuckyDodgers
Re: Ducks For Trade (from claw machine game)    posted on Apr 14th, 2013, 8:29pm

Yes, dot eyes are from Oriental Trading.  There's claw machines all over town here, and every time I walk by one I throw a few dollars in.  I can usually pull out 5 to 10.
DuckyDodgers
Re: Ducks For Trade (from claw machine game)    posted on Apr 19th, 2013, 10:24pm

Bump with an updated pic of ducks.  Anyone have any suggestions where I might find someone to trade with?

Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1