Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe > What techniques do you count your ducks with?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
What techniques do you count your ducks with? (Read 238 times)
duckie
What techniques do you count your ducks with?    posted on Apr 3rd, 2013, 5:07pm

Do you uncounted ones in one box and move them one by one into another? Do you group them into a certain number? I'm curious about what method you use. I use the lazy way of sloppily counting one shelf and then moving on to the next. Wink
squeakyquack307
Re: What techniques do you count your ducks with?    posted on Apr 3rd, 2013, 6:50pm

Hi!   Smiley I don't count my doubles in my collection, I feel it's not fair. I only count my unique duckies.  I used to count my oriental trading duckies until I got tired of them because they seem to be very repetitive in the shape and face.  I now like collecting duckies of different shapes and styles, I think it's really cool theres such a variety.  A lot of people have no idea!  Tongue
duckie
Re: What techniques do you count your ducks with?    posted on Apr 3rd, 2013, 9:03pm

Hi! I don't count my doubles either. That's a good idea to not count the OTCs, they are all similar, and it get tedious photographing them all for my blog. It feels like I'm photographing the same duck over and over again! Smiley I was also wondering if anyone only counts different molds. Like if you have the same duck but a different paint job, do you count it? I do, but it would be interesting to see if anyone wouldn't. Also, thanks for always responding to me, makes me feel good as a newbie. Tongue
duckie
Re: What techniques do you count your ducks with?    posted on Apr 6th, 2013, 9:10pm

Actually nevermind about that last part, I always mix up the ducky names. cry
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1