Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart (Read 408 times)
digicolleen
Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 20th, 2013, 12:40am

So I was just in Vegas to see my favorite band play and we rented a car and went to Walmart. (You see, there is no Walmart in NYC so I wanted to go to one since it had been a very long time. haha). Anyway-I was looking at dog toys for my dog and I spotted some latex rubber ducks. Here is what they look like:

duck_fiend
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 20th, 2013, 9:08am

i have never seen these and i live at walmart lol
ducksmile
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 20th, 2013, 3:02pm

Wow, how cute.  I will check my wal-marts out and get extras if I can.  If anyone else can get extras I would buy or trade for them!!  Thanks!
ducksmile
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 20th, 2013, 3:03pm

Pink and polka dots are the ducks I really watch for !!
squeakyquack307
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 20th, 2013, 9:01pm

Love the purple one! I haven't seen these the last time I went but I really want them!  Ill try to make a trip this weekend  Wink
duck_fiend
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 20th, 2013, 11:28pm

i just got them, they are smaller then i thought lol...they are the size of mini bud ducks kinda...they look larger in the picture
digicolleen
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 21st, 2013, 5:03am

When I got them at Walmart those 3 were the only ones left. They were hanging in the dog toy aisle. They are latex and have a mighty squeak. Haha.
ducksmile
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 21st, 2013, 1:28pm

Checked my Walmart last night but no luck.  If anyone else finds them I would love all 3.  We do have 2 more Walmarts in town that I am calling to see if they will check for me.  If I find any I will get more, too.
Happy duck hunting...
duck_fiend
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 22nd, 2013, 12:30am

there are actually 6 different colors...there is a yellow , aqua blue, and light green colored ones as well
squeakyquack307
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 25th, 2013, 3:04am

I checked my Walmart today as well, no luck finding the duckies  cry  I would love to add them to my collection!
ducksmile
Re: Dog Toys Ducks at Walmart    posted on Mar 25th, 2013, 3:54pm

My son found a few in the Seattle area but I am calling my 3 here in town again today and see if they have any in yet.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1