Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe > what is your favorite duckie from your collection?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
what is your favorite duckie from your collection? (Read 579 times)
squeakyquack307
what is your favorite duckie from your collection?    posted on Mar 11th, 2013, 2:24am

I know it's hard to choose JUST ONE but you have to choose your favorite! Wink

I'll go first!  

Even since I've been collecting, classic yellow rubber duckies have been my favorite because there are so many different molds and designs you can find everyday.  One particular duckie (or should I say set) that stands out from my collection is this one.  I actually got this through a trade on Duckplanet!! I love how it is so simple and the beak is slightly tinted.  I also love how the baby can be fitted right on top of the mama Smiley I haven't seen too many other sets like this one but it is one of my favorites.  

duckie
Re: what is your favorite duckie from your collect    posted on Mar 14th, 2013, 12:43am

I wish I could show you but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. It's a dog toy in an upright position. It's about 14 inches tall and very detailed.
havekidsdonttravel
Re: what is your favorite duckie from your collect    posted on Mar 14th, 2013, 1:52pm

If I could keep just one duck, this is the one I would keep -

duckie
Re: what is your favorite duckie from your collect    posted on Mar 16th, 2013, 12:30pm

Here's the duck I told you about before.
Howard_The_Duck
Re: what is your favorite duckie from your collect    posted on Apr 20th, 2013, 5:46am

Havekidsdonttravel:  Could you please tell me where one could purchase such a duck?  I would love to add it to my collection.
duck_fiend
Re: what is your favorite duckie from your collect    posted on Apr 21st, 2013, 11:16am

lol...you have a better chance of finding a genie's lamp then finding that blue duck
digicolleen
Re: what is your favorite duckie from your collect    posted on Apr 22nd, 2013, 4:50am

My favorites are the ones that have the most sentimental value. I love my Cheese Rubba duck. That duck has traveled with me everywhere. Also this little duck with a red ribbon around it's neck that I've named Vegas Baby. It was one of the first in my collection. It's a really common duck....but it has a lot of great memories tied to it.
pteroducktyl
Re: what is your favorite duckie from your collect    posted on May 15th, 2013, 11:30am

Hard one. i would have to go with my pteroducktyl of which i have named my account
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1