Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Duckfest 2013!!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 
Duckfest 2013!!! (Read 3338 times)
havekidsdonttravel
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on May 27th, 2013, 2:09am

Hey Duck_fiend, you mentioned bringing some ducks for show and tell.  make sure you bring the 2 ducks from ireland, the russian boat duck, and your "frog on a log".

To everyone else that is attending, does anyone have a Rubba genie duck?  I want to see one in person.  If anyone is coming and you have one, please RSVP and please bring that duck.  

If anyone has anything that is very very rare, or hard to get, I can set up a secure display area.  My collection is in locking glass cases, I could rearrange a shelf, for you, or set up a table, in a secure area, if you want to show off anything rare or amazing.  if anyone wants to bring something to show, please let me know.

Someone with a Rubba genie, please bring it.
sweetmelissa
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on May 27th, 2013, 12:06pm

I have the genie, but sadly I won't be attending. Wish I could though
digicolleen
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on May 27th, 2013, 3:21pm

Hey everyone. Duckfest is getting closer and I wanted to remind everyone to RSVP. Mike has gone out of his way to make this one the best to date! We are not sure when the next one will take place so if you are still trying to decide, I would highly suggest trying to make it out to this one. Mike has had some Duckfest ducks specially made and shipped from China. There are 5 of them if I'm not mistaken.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked You have to attend Duckfest to get them, though!

Also we have 3000 ducks to give away! I know I keep saying it, but they are FREE and Duckfest is FREE to all rubber duck enthusiasts! It doesn't matter whether you have 3,000 ducks in your collection or 5 ducks in your collection. You could leave with hundreds of ducks!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked EVERYONE is welcome!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley (even if you have never ever heard of a Genie D. duck....haha). It's a great chance for new and old collectors to add some nice ducks to your collections as well. This kind of duck giveaway will probably never happen again so I would suggest seriously considering coming out! I'm SUPER EXCITED about this one!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  

RSVP at Duckfest2013[at]duckplanet.com

fishbone
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 3rd, 2013, 8:54am

Wish I could join you guys - not going to happen this year Sad with baby and all.
If there is anyway to reserve the Duckfest special edition rubber duck(s) - will be ever so grateful.

Have a wonderful time
duck_fiend
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 4th, 2013, 8:04am

ill bring BOTH my frog on a logs  Wink ... im afraid of bringing my russian boat...you kmay sweet talk me into leaving it at your house lol
JustDucky
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 5th, 2013, 5:50pm

Hi Y'all!
Sooo Excited to attend! (My Human took a while to figure it all out... silly Humans)
squeakybeaks
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 6th, 2013, 7:15am

Any chance of a care package of giveaway ducks for those who can't attend?  Wink

More seriously, will the Duckfest ducks be available for purchase afterwards?

Hope you all have a quackin good time!
digicolleen
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 8th, 2013, 1:01pm

People who come out to Duckfest will literally leave with over 100 ducks so I would imagine that they will probably be selling some of the ones they don't want or already have here on Duckplanet. As far as the Duckfest duck(s) go, I'll find out what Mike wants to do about it after Duckfest.  Smiley
rubberducklover
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 12th, 2013, 10:49pm

I have been collecting rubber ducks for over 32 years now, and have never been able to attend the Duckfest.....But now THANKS to my wonderful Boyfriend......I...we are able to attend this year,because he presented me with an invite card (on my Birthday)to the Duck Fest, and has arranged (and paid for) the flight,hotel and car rental.... The Best Birthday present a rubberducklover could want. Im so ducky.....uh lucky..haha
We are travelling from Vancouver BC....driving to Seatle, then flying to Palm Springs... Cant wait to meet YOU ALL... Quack  Smiley Quack  Smiley
digicolleen
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 13th, 2013, 2:56pm

How sweet! I can't wait to meet you and your wonderful boyfriend as well! Quack! Quack!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
fishbone
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 14th, 2013, 12:05pm

Just wishing you all (once again) a wonderful duckfest.
duck_fiend
Re: Duckfest 2013!!!    posted on Jun 15th, 2013, 10:08am

only 7 more days and 9 hours !!!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3