Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > target easter ducks 2
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
target easter ducks 2 (Read 549 times)
duck_fiend
target easter ducks 2    posted on Mar 2nd, 2013, 9:30am

in the easter section in the $5 under bins

sweetmelissa
Re: target easter ducks 2    posted on Mar 2nd, 2013, 2:53pm

Thanks for the alert chad. I like the colors. I never think to look anywhere but the dollar bins at target. I would have missed these.
laraduck
Re: target easter ducks 2    posted on Mar 2nd, 2013, 4:13pm

I just got these today! 1.99 is pretty good for a squeaking duck. They also have an Eric Carle squirter set that includes a duck.
squeakyquack307
Re: target easter ducks 2    posted on Mar 4th, 2013, 6:16am

I love the eyelashes on those duckies! Reminds me of some Lanco duckies they sadly dont make anymore.  Her name was Tussy and by the time I wanted one it was out of stock  Roll Eyes

ZombieDuckNYY
Re: target easter ducks 2    posted on Mar 5th, 2013, 10:01pm

My target doesn't have them.  What else is new Sad
sweetmelissa
Re: target easter ducks 2    posted on Mar 5th, 2013, 10:10pm

Mine didn't have the purple one, so if you could grab me one chad, I'd really appreciate it!
duck_fiend
Re: target easter ducks 2    posted on Mar 6th, 2013, 8:31am

ill look...when i stopped by earlier for kelly they didnt have any left...but i have 5 targets near me so ill find them...thats the nice thing about living in the big cities i guess...unlimited targets and walmarts lol
squeakyquack307
Re: target easter ducks 2    posted on Mar 25th, 2013, 3:13am

I went to my Target today and they only had the two purple ones in stock.  I was surprised the ducks had such mighty squeakers since most of their dollar ducks don't.  But the ones I bought seemed to be the only ones in the entire store.  I couldn't find where they originally came from! I searched everywhere: the easter section, the toy section, and the dollar section and those were the only two I could find  Shocked
laraduck
Re: target easter ducks 2    posted on Apr 1st, 2013, 5:25pm

Weirdly enough, I also saw these at wal-Mart, in the bath section with the poufs. There was enough to get a set of 4 if anyone needs one. I love squeaking them, and I almost bought them again even though I already have them.
I was looking for more Clearly Fun white-polka-dot ducks (could never find the green one; maybe they never had it). They always have one random one in the baby section with the Infantinos.  Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1