Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > easter ducks walmart
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
easter ducks walmart (Read 488 times)
duck_fiend
easter ducks walmart    posted on Feb 28th, 2013, 9:45am

infantinos new easter ducks at walmart...3 of them, purple with flowers blue with basket yellow with shell on head...ill get pictures asap
sweetmelissa
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 1st, 2013, 2:09pm

I need a picture chad. As usual, my walmart didnt have them yet. I hope they get them eventually. That one set we never did get in.
ducksmile
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 1st, 2013, 4:06pm

I was just al Wal-mart last night and looked for ducks, too.  Are they in the baby or Easter department?
duck_fiend
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 2nd, 2013, 9:28am

duck_fiend
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 2nd, 2013, 9:29am

there we go and they are in the babyy section
sweetmelissa
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 2nd, 2013, 2:51pm

I looked in the baby section. Mine probably won't get them in for weeks.
duck_fiend
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 3rd, 2013, 9:31am

i got an extra set for you today melissa...which other sets are you missing??
sweetmelissa
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 3rd, 2013, 2:24pm

Thanks so much for grabbing me a set. You already sent me the other set I was missing. The one with the zebra. That set never did come in around here. I checked a lot of walmarts.
kite
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 3rd, 2013, 7:38pm

duck_fiend, can you get me the purple one?  I'm trying to just collect the one "plain" duck of each set -- not the ones dressed up fancy Smiley.
duck_fiend
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 4th, 2013, 7:15am

no problem kite...ill keep that in mind and get those for you...
ducksmile
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 5th, 2013, 8:25pm

I have checked my Walmart twice and don't think they are going to get them either.  If you have time duck_fiend, I would like the entire set, too.
Thanks!!!
samme10104
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 6th, 2013, 8:41am

I wonder what decides which areas get which sets in the stores...the fall themed ones never came in my area, valentines were only at kroger not walmart and these are all over the place. Just seems weird. Anyway, I can get extra sets if anybody needs them!
duck_fiend
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 7th, 2013, 12:46am

it is weird...my walmart gets every set usually...except the sports one from last year
sweetmelissa
Re: easter ducks walmart    posted on Mar 7th, 2013, 12:17pm

My walmart usually does get them eventually. But after that 6 piece set with the zebra never did come in, I start to worry.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1