Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > how old is this
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
how old is this (Read 455 times)
Journey
how old is this    posted on Feb 27th, 2013, 1:54am

how old is this and whats it worth it is aboit 5 in high and 5 wide  it is made by sanitoy inc
Journey
Re: how old is this    posted on Feb 27th, 2013, 1:59am

is my pic showing
squeakyquack307
Re: how old is this    posted on Feb 27th, 2013, 2:34am

We can't see the pic
ducksmile
Re: how old is this    posted on Feb 27th, 2013, 2:47pm

I can see the picture.  Not sure of the age or how long they made them but since I have been collecting, I have seen tons of them out there.  I got tired of seeing them.  Maybe this is an older version.  Good luck!
duck_fiend
Re: how old is this    posted on Feb 27th, 2013, 8:52pm

this one is from 77-78...but they have about 20 diffenert versions as far as years and colors and sizes...its not rare, we see them almost every week in thrift stores and on ebay constantly...nice duck none the less...i would say its worth $5 to someone who doesnt already have it...
duck_fiend
Re: how old is this    posted on Feb 27th, 2013, 8:53pm

the green ribboned version is the more rarer of the versions, but i would only price it at about $15...but the value is really more dependant on how much its worth to YOU  Wink
squeakyquack307
Re: how old is this    posted on Mar 4th, 2013, 6:20am

I can see it now! Yayy! I have a very similar duckie that looks just like this that I had since I was a little kid.  Mines from the early 90's and is one of my oldest duckies in my collection.  But just like the others were saying, it may be older but its not hard to find.  It shouldn't be too much.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1