Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > duckshop problems
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
duckshop problems (Read 349 times)
ducksmile
duckshop problems    posted on Feb 26th, 2013, 6:18pm

Hi,

I see from other posts that several others have ordered from duckshop.  I love their ducks and have been trying to order some for weeks.  Each time I try I get a different issue.  This last time, it auto filled in another country besides the USA and I could not get it changed.  I am sure it is just me, but really want these ducks so will try again today.  I email them with questions but sometimes they never reply or reply much later when I already have a new question by then.  They are very nice when I do hear back, but still have trouble ordering.  Does anyone have any tips for me or want to be included in the order!  I can't believe how many super ducks they have!!!
ducksmile
Re: duckshop problems    posted on Mar 6th, 2013, 7:01pm

I was finally able to order once they answered and tweeked something on my order page!  Yea!!  I guess the French ones are not in stock yet if I understood the English correctly.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1