Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Recent Ducks off eBay
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Recent Ducks off eBay (Read 271 times)
fishbone
Recent Ducks off eBay    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 2:26pm

Union jack ones - light up

a couple of nice pirate ducks I've never seen before
ducksmile
Re: Recent Ducks off eBay    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 3:04pm

I really like the pirate ones!  I am checking to see if there are more for sale. Thanks for posting!
fishbone
Re: Recent Ducks off eBay    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 3:40pm

it was a one off auction. didn't even realize it was for both ducks - only saw the male pirate. but they are brilliant - no way of knowing where they got these from.
ducksmile
Re: Recent Ducks off eBay    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 3:41pm

OH, fishbone, I just remembered that you are in the UK.  Are those pirate ducks on the UK ebay site?  IF there are more, I could trade you for the Michaels new ducks if you want them.
fishbone
Re: Recent Ducks off eBay    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 3:46pm

Yes off eBay.co.uk
Will let you know if I see any more
fishbone
Re: Recent Ducks off eBay    posted on Apr 23rd, 2013, 8:08am

SqueakyQuack
Re: Recent Ducks off eBay    posted on Apr 24th, 2013, 2:12am

Cute! Ebays an awesome site for collecting duckies  Smiley Theres a lot of duckie collections up for auction on the US Ebay lately!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1