Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > 2013 michaels easter ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
2013 michaels easter ducks (Read 370 times)
duck_fiend
2013 michaels easter ducks    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 6:49am

these are great designs...the paint is sketchy on all the ducks i looked at but the new designs make up for it
sweetmelissa
Re: 2013 michaels easter ducks    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:01pm

I love those. None of the stores around here have put out any easter stuff yet.
ducksmile
Re: 2013 michaels easter ducks    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 2:59pm

Oh, these are sooo cute and finally a little different.  I am calling my Michaels right now!!
ducksmile
Re: 2013 michaels easter ducks    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 5:56pm

Mine has them out and I am going on my lunch break.  If you don't have a Michael's and need me to get you 3, just let me know.
squeakybeaks
Re: 2013 michaels easter ducks    posted on Feb 25th, 2013, 9:29am

I really have to wonder why their ducks specifically have such bad paint jobs? I mean, Target has cheap $1 ducks too, and they're nowhere near as bad.
I had to go thru an entire bin of these easter ducks, and while I picked the best of the lot, they're still not that great.  Angry
ducksmile
Re: 2013 michaels easter ducks    posted on Feb 26th, 2013, 5:07pm

Yes, I had the same problem.  I loved the ducks but had to go through dozens of them in the bin to get 2 decent sets.  Maybe we should email Michaels and tell them that.
ducksmile
Re: 2013 michaels easter ducks    posted on Feb 27th, 2013, 6:30pm

I did write the email to Michaels and they wrote me back today.  They were so pleased we collected their ducks and that I wrote about the quality.  They are asking me for the UPC number so they can tell their vendor about the paint issues.  They even included a phone number in case there are future problems-wow- I am impressed.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1