Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Wanted CRUK ducks!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Wanted CRUK ducks! (Read 366 times)
PureRoses
Wanted CRUK ducks!    posted on Feb 21st, 2013, 11:13pm

Hi there,

I'm looking for the Cancer Research ducks. So far I have collected 6 of them. But I'm trying to get them all. They have a special meaning to me.
I already have:
- Ribbons
- Minnie driver
- Barbara windsor
- Pink Betty
- White Betty
- Judi Dench

I'm looking for the rest of them. If anyone has a spare duck, or selling them please let me know.
I prefer them with the original box... But if that's not possible, I can understand. Thanks a lot!
You can mail me at; pureroses at live dot nl
fishbone
Re: Wanted CRUK ducks!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 8:52am

Do you have this one? let me know if you need help getting it
http://giftshop.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-research-uk-essentials/ducks/helena- duck.html
PureRoses
Re: Wanted CRUK ducks!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:16am

@Fishbone No I don't, shipping is 15 pounds. Don't know if that could be cheaper? If you could get it for me it would be great! Let me know.
fishbone
Re: Wanted CRUK ducks!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:34am

Delivery within the UK is 3.95 and probably about the same to post it to you to the NL (but still 8 rather than 15)
Let me know if you would like me to order it for you
ducksmile
Re: Wanted CRUK ducks!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 3:44pm

I would love one too fishbone!  Would it just be best for me to order it by the link for shipping to the USA?
ducksmile
Re: Wanted CRUK ducks!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 3:58pm

Sorry for all the posts, but when I went to the site and saw it was on sale, I just got several for the same shipping price.  It is such a pretty one and special since I went through cancer last year. Thanks for posting this pretty pastel duck!
PureRoses
Re: Wanted CRUK ducks!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 4:09pm

@Fishbone Yes please! If it's not too much trouble.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1