Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > 99 cent store easter ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
99 cent store easter ducks (Read 403 times)
duck_fiend
99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 19th, 2013, 7:37am

3 new ducks at 99 cent store...an easter basket, and a blue and red flower...there is a picture of them on ebay right now as well
duck_fiend
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 19th, 2013, 7:43am

but anyways these ducks are only 99 cents each at the store
sweetmelissa
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 19th, 2013, 11:41am

Thanks chad! I saw those on ebay yesterday, and I knew they had to be dollar store or target ducks. I wasn't about to pay that much for them. They sure are cute though.
ducksmile
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 19th, 2013, 3:28pm

We don't have 99 cent stores here.  Love the ducks though.  Would you be interested in getting some and trading me? Or, for me just paying you for them?
ducksmile
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 19th, 2013, 5:07pm

Hi, Since I am not sure where you live duck_fiend, nevermind about getting them since I don't want to bother you.  I just got a set on ebay...high price but free shipping so maybe not so bad in the long run.  Thanks for posting!
sweetmelissa
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 20th, 2013, 3:01am

which store are these at? family dollar, dollar general, or dollar tree? my stores don't have the easter stuff out yet.
duck_fiend
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 20th, 2013, 7:46am

they are at 99 cent stores...different then dollar tree or dollar general...lol too many $1 stores lol...i dont think you have these stores melissa, ill grab you a set tommorrow tho...i still have the monster ducks for you if you need those also...and im in california
sweetmelissa
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 20th, 2013, 12:26pm

that explains it. I've never seen a 99 cent store around here before. Thanks for grabbing me a set. I hate to pay that much for something I know only costs a buck.
duck_fiend
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 20th, 2013, 11:23pm

ducksmile where are you located at??
duck_fiend
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 20th, 2013, 11:54pm

fishbone do you like these ducks as well...i could grab you a set and send them with the other ducks i have for you already
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 21st, 2013, 4:22pm

cute ducks.
ducksmile
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 21st, 2013, 9:24pm

I am from Illinois, you?
duck_fiend
Re: 99 cent store easter ducks    posted on Feb 22nd, 2013, 2:41am

california...email me at team_chadshelton@yahoo.com...i know you have been out for awhile, maybe i have some stuff you need to catch your collection back up!!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1