Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Wanted BUD ducks!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Wanted BUD ducks! (Read 571 times)
PureRoses
Wanted BUD ducks!    posted on Jan 31st, 2013, 10:43pm

Hi there!

I'm looking for some older designs and australian ones from the BUD collection, most of them are retired. But I still hope to complete my collection. If anyone has one (or more) of the following ducks for sale, please let me know!
Hoping to get them with their tags and designer boxes (the ones that came with them).

(!) LV duck (!) (Guess impossible to get...)
Triple Choc duck
Dream duck
Decorater duck (looks like the Spring duck, but in a brown kind of color)

Australian ones:

Angel duck
Aussie duck
Ringmaster duck
Surfer duck (wearing a wetsuit)
Mini duck set loops
Mini duck set Bloom (different colors than the normal version!)
Mini duck set Fantasy

Also:

All 3 pamper pack ducks. Coconut, Lavender and Apple.

Hope you can help me! Thanks! (Live in The Netherlands)
fishbone
Re: Wanted BUD ducks!    posted on Feb 6th, 2013, 1:56pm

Mini Bloom set from JustDucks - is this the wrong version?
http://www.justducks.co.uk/BudSets.htm
PureRoses
Re: Wanted BUD ducks!    posted on Feb 6th, 2013, 4:05pm

Yes that's the "normal version", at least I call them that. If you search for the australian ones you see that 2 of the 3 ducks have a different body color. And crazy as I am, I want the different ones too. Wink

First one is "normal", second one is australian.

fishbone
Re: Wanted BUD ducks!    posted on Feb 6th, 2013, 9:51pm

aha!
agree, the aussie one is much nicer
kite
Re: Wanted BUD ducks!    posted on Feb 6th, 2013, 11:04pm

Quote from fishbone on Feb 6th, 2013, 9:51pm:
aha!
agree, the aussie one is much nicer

The black one looks very classy!

PureRoses, I really do have a spare LV duck, but I am terrible about remembering to take a picture and send it to you.  I checked it and the glue on the bubble window has degraded, so while the bubble is there and not damaged it does not stick to the box.  I don't care so much about that myself, so I want to look and see if the box on the LV duck in my own collection is any better.  But that means I have to dig my box out.
PureRoses
Re: Wanted BUD ducks!    posted on Feb 6th, 2013, 11:32pm

Quote from kite on Feb 6th, 2013, 11:04pm:

The black one looks very classy!

PureRoses, I really do have a spare LV duck, but I am terrible about remembering to take a picture and send it to you.  I checked it and the glue on the bubble window has degraded, so while the bubble is there and not damaged it does not stick to the box.  I don't care so much about that myself, so I want to look and see if the box on the LV duck in my own collection is any better.  But that means I have to dig my box out.  

I really appreciate the effort! And nice to know that there still is one available. Where do you live? And what are you asking for the duck? You can also send me an email about it if you prefer that.
If your own box is in the same condition, I think I can fix the bubble, but not completely sure if it will work out. Yes, I really want that duck, haha. Does the duck still has its tag? I'll keep them too. Wink
diantje89
Re: Wanted BUD ducks!    posted on Jul 12th, 2013, 1:23pm

Quote from PureRoses on Jan 31st, 2013, 10:43pm:
Hi there!

I'm looking for some older designs and australian ones from the BUD collection, most of them are retired. But I still hope to complete my collection. If anyone has one (or more) of the following ducks for sale, please let me know!
Hoping to get them with their tags and designer boxes (the ones that came with them).

(!) LV duck (!) (Guess impossible to get...)
Triple Choc duck
Dream duck
Decorater duck (looks like the Spring duck, but in a brown kind of color)

Australian ones:

Angel duck
Aussie duck
Ringmaster duck
Surfer duck (wearing a wetsuit)
Mini duck set loops
Mini duck set Bloom (different colors than the normal version!)
Mini duck set Fantasy

Also:

All 3 pamper pack ducks. Coconut, Lavender and Apple.

Hope you can help me! Thanks! (Live in The Netherlands)

Hi PureRoses,

Maybe I can help you to find some ducks, I sell my collection.  
You can mail me at diantje_89@hotmail.com  

Kind regards Diandra (Netherlands)
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1