Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky (Read 1269 times)
ladykatarina
Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Jan 27th, 2013, 12:00am

Hello,
      I wanted to trade some of my Feelin' Ducky doubles. At this time I'm looking to trade series 4 and below. Here's what I'm looking for:
Series 1 & 2-Any
Series 3-Geeko, Eco, Sparkle  
Series 4-"Z" (Fuzzy), Del Tigre (Fuzzy), Danger
      Pictures of what I have to trade are attached. If there's any other information needed, please let me know. Thanks!  
ladykatarina
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Jan 27th, 2013, 12:07am

Ok, it looks like pictures aren't posting for me. Here's what I have:
Pengo Qty 1
Defender Qty 1
Count Duckula Qty 2
Punch Qty 2
Bluesy Qty 1
Blue Duck w/2 on chest Qty 2
Peace Duck Qty 3
Dweet Qty Qty 2
Ten Pin Qty 1
Unretired? Duck (White w/Purple 4 on chest) Qty 1
Hope Qty 1
Holy Duck Qty1
F.D. Qty 2
Jail Bird Qty 1
Speedy Qty 1
"Duc" Qty 1
Pinky Qty 1
Retired Duck Qty 1
Duck Lee Qty 1
ducksmile
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 7th, 2013, 10:30pm

Hi,  if you can do a picture, I am not sure I know what the "feelin ducky" ducks look like.
kite
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 8th, 2013, 5:12pm

Quote from ducksmile on Feb 7th, 2013, 10:30pm:
Hi,  if you can do a picture, I am not sure I know what the "feelin ducky" ducks look like.

They're the gumball machine ducks -- many are pictured in this thread: http://www.duckplanet.com/cgi-bin/dbb1/YaBB.pl?num=1315831864 I have lots of extras of these, but haven't made a list of them.
ducksmile
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 8th, 2013, 9:26pm

OHhhh thanks for the picture.  I would buy some from you Kite if you want to take a picture of the ones you have....I got some I think from sweetmelissa, too.
kite
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 11th, 2013, 6:24am

For ducksmile, and anyone else interested:

These are all my old series extras.  I have a lot of ducks from the most recent series as well.

Another angle so you can see the black ducks in the front better:

In most cases I have duplicates.  

So, if anyone's still interested in these... let me know!  (50 cents each)
ladykatarina
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 17th, 2013, 3:28am

Hi Ducksmile and Kite,
       The pictures Kite posted are some of the "Feelin' Ducky" ducks. I can Email pictures of what I have if you'd like.
       Kite, there are several I'm interested in. Did you have any interest in trading or were in you just interested in selling? Please let me know when you can. Thanks!
ducksmile
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 20th, 2013, 3:13pm

Kite, are you getting the emails I have been sending to you?
ducksmile
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 20th, 2013, 3:14pm

and yes, Kite, I would like lots of these!!!
kite
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 21st, 2013, 12:30am

Valli -- just emailed you.  Ladykatarina -- after pulling Valli's ducks, the dupes I still have are these:

I don't need trades, so they'd be 50 cents each.  Let me know if there's any you want.  Thanks!
ladykatarina
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 21st, 2013, 1:48am

Hi Kite,
     I would like the green duck with the skull and cross bones, the white one with the American Flag, the camo one, the pink one with blue stars around the eyes, the one with the clover on his chest and the orange one with the #5. My computer is not set up to send an Email from the internet, but if you could Email me to exchange addresses that would be great. My Email is ladykatarina@cox.net in case you have the same issue with Emailing as I do. Thanks so much!
ladykatarina
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 24th, 2013, 6:42pm

I can post pictures now, in case anyone's interested. I'm also open to sell these or buy the one's I'm missing.
ladykatarina
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Feb 24th, 2013, 6:43pm

Here's some more:
DuckFanA2016
Re: Wanted for Trade: Feelin' Ducky    posted on Jan 17th, 2014, 3:04am

Hello, Looking to buy/ or maybe trade some ducks. Can't find these kind anywhere near me. I could post a pic, thnx  Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1