Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > New online BUD collector!
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
New online BUD collector! (Read 870 times)
PureRoses
New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 16th, 2013, 11:36pm

Hi there,

Found this forum today and had no idea that so many rubber duck collectors are out there! So I decided to join. =)
I collect since 2007, and most of my collection are BUD ducks. My pride are the 3 mini's Limited Edition Olympic ducks (China), number 1877 of 1888. Wink
I guess I have about 100+ ducks so far, would have to count. So it's pretty small, so I hope there will be more soon.

And currently I am looking for the UK cancer research ducks, all of them. Since they never shipped to the Netherlands. Also the Aussie duck from BUD and the Surfer duck (wearing a wetsuit). So if someone could help me? Please do! (Perhaps a bit off topic here, sorry, excited)

I'm really looking forward to seeing all of your collections! Finally found some others that collect, a miracle. Wink
x
duck_fiend
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 17th, 2013, 1:20am

hello there...welcome to our happy little paradise... Wink
fishbone
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 17th, 2013, 8:18am

I have a spare Pink Betty Cancer Research duck. Also Cancer Research UK have few last ones on sale
http://giftshop.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-research-uk-essentials/ducks.html
Happy to help - based in the UK.
PureRoses
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 17th, 2013, 12:34pm

Quote from duck_fiend on Jan 17th, 2013, 1:20am:
hello there...welcome to our happy little paradise... Wink

Thank you, it sure does look like paradise!
PureRoses
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 17th, 2013, 12:36pm

Quote from fishbone on Jan 17th, 2013, 8:18am:
I have a spare Pink Betty Cancer Research duck. Also Cancer Research UK have few last ones on sale
http://giftshop.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-research-uk-essentials/ducks.html
Happy to help - based in the UK.

Thanks! And what price are you looking for? Because I would love to have your Pink Betty. Is it possible to send you an e-mail about that?
fishbone
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 18th, 2013, 9:09pm

Quote from PureRoses on Jan 17th, 2013, 12:36pm:

Thanks! And what price are you looking for? Because I would love to have your Pink Betty. Is it possible to send you an e-mail about that?

Happy, to sell it for the original price I paid for it, a fiver a duck - need to clear some space
Leave your email so we can discuss further, if interested.

Cheers
PureRoses
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 19th, 2013, 12:11pm

Quote from fishbone on Jan 18th, 2013, 9:09pm:

Happy, to sell it for the original price I paid for it, a fiver a duck - need to clear some space
Leave your email so we can discuss further, if interested.

Cheers

Certainly interested! I don't have paypal. Hope that isn't a problem? My mail is pureroses at live dot nl.
fishbone
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 19th, 2013, 9:24pm

Will email you tomorrow once get pictures of the 2 cancer research ducks I have. We'll take it from there.
Cheers
fishbone
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 20th, 2013, 8:41pm

Just emailed you with 2 pictures of the ducks I have for you.
PureRoses
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 21st, 2013, 6:17pm

Quote from fishbone on Jan 20th, 2013, 8:41pm:
Just emailed you with 2 pictures of the ducks I have for you.

I did send the money to you, and also my address! Please check your mail. Smiley Can't wait to see those 2 duckies in my collection!
fishbone
Re: New online BUD collector!    posted on Jan 26th, 2013, 9:19pm

Surfer Bud duck on eBay.com.au - you might want to email seller and ask whether they will ship to you
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Luxury-rubber-BUD-OZ-SURFER-DUCK-rare-collectable-bab y-bath-toy-or-gift-/290851585205?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item43b81afcb5
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1