Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > World Market Valentines Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
World Market Valentines Ducks (Read 767 times)
sweetmelissa
Re: World Market Valentines Ducks    posted on Feb 7th, 2013, 12:29pm

I can't believe your world market has them out already. Mine just now put out the valentine's. It'll be another month before mine gets the easter ducks.
duck_fiend
Re: World Market Valentines Ducks    posted on Feb 8th, 2013, 5:04am

i went back and got a set for you fishbone!!! i know they are out quite early... so did you get the valentines ones melissa??
sweetmelissa
Re: World Market Valentines Ducks    posted on Feb 8th, 2013, 12:27pm

Yeah, I got them last weekend.  Now I'll have to wait for another month til they put out the easter ones. Are there just the 3? Sometime's they don't put them all online.
ducksmile
Re: World Market Valentines Ducks    posted on Feb 8th, 2013, 8:41pm

Hi,

Yes, you can now order the 2 Easter ducks and even the gnome are available online now.  Still need the 2 Valentine ones, but maybe they will come later.  How odd that it changes over the weeks.
kite
Re: World Market Valentines Ducks    posted on Feb 11th, 2013, 3:56am

Quote from ducksmile on Feb 8th, 2013, 8:41pm:
Hi,

Yes, you can now order the 2 Easter ducks and even the gnome are available online now.  Still need the 2 Valentine ones, but maybe they will come later.  How odd that it changes over the weeks.

I've got the Valentine ones for you! Just need an address Smiley
ducksmile
Re: World Market Valentines Ducks    posted on Feb 11th, 2013, 4:02am

Yea!!  Thank you so much, will email it to you!  They can even go in a tycek envelope, what ever is easier for you!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2