Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Target Valentine Dollar Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Target Valentine Dollar Ducks (Read 310 times)
laraduck
Target Valentine Dollar Ducks    posted on Dec 29th, 2012, 11:08pm

here we go again... Target dollar ducks... I found three: teal, yellow and pink. They have valentine's day designs on the wing.
laraduck
Re: Target Valentine Dollar Ducks    posted on Dec 29th, 2012, 11:56pm

They are a little bit better quality plastic than the usual Target ducks.. squishier. Also, I thought they looked like the ones I was trying to find at Wal-mart, and in fact, they're made by the same company (Horizon Group)
sweetmelissa
Re: Target Valentine Dollar Ducks    posted on Dec 31st, 2012, 12:23pm

I went to 2 targets and could only find the yellow one. I was told they had been out for awhile and were sold out. Such a bummer.
squeakyquack307
Re: Target Valentine Dollar Ducks    posted on Dec 31st, 2012, 7:50pm

Aww I want those so bad! Gonna have to make a trip to my local target! Tongue Crossing my fingers they'll have them! If not, they should restock since Valentines day isn't for another 2 months  Wink
duck_fiend
Re: Target Valentine Dollar Ducks    posted on Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:22am

i go to target quite often and they were just put out in my targets...so i dont think they have been out for that long...ill see if i can grab you an extra set melissa
sweetmelissa
Re: Target Valentine Dollar Ducks    posted on Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:09pm

thanks chad. you are the best
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1