Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > new BBW holiday mini duck set
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
new BBW holiday mini duck set (Read 360 times)
laraduck
new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 20th, 2012, 3:19am

so cute! I'm going to buy these this week because I have a coupon... I haven't been to BBW lately but they were on the website.
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13375896&cm_vc=2 00
sweetmelissa
Re: new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 20th, 2012, 12:41pm

Thanks for the alert lara. I'm going duck shopping tonight. If I can find the walmart sets you want, I'll be sure to grab them for you
laraduck
Re: new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 20th, 2012, 4:29pm

sweet! thanks again
laraduck
Re: new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 20th, 2012, 5:23pm

I just noticed that the pink mini duck with the red bill is the same as last year's mini holiday set, but the others are new. The earmuffs one is cute.
duck_fiend
Re: new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 20th, 2012, 7:07pm

finally they do something somewhat different...im kinda tired of bbw ducks...dont get me wrong im still going to get them...but it would be nice to see alil variety from year to year
sweetmelissa
Re: new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 20th, 2012, 7:54pm

I haven't even bothered with them lately. But I like this set. Wish they would have a little more imagination.
duck_fiend
Re: new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 21st, 2012, 12:53am

i just got it...and i must say that the green one is really cheap looking...like the mold didnt set properly or something...not very impressed... Angry
sweetmelissa
Re: new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 21st, 2012, 2:31pm

I just like the one with the ear muffs. I haven't bought any of their ducks this year. They have basically all been the same. I got bored with all the light up glitter ducks.
kite
Re: new BBW holiday mini duck set    posted on Nov 22nd, 2012, 4:12am

Aw, man, I thought the ducks had snow spots ON them.   They're just on the packaging.  Still, I got them, because I'm a sucker.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1