Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks (Read 793 times)
kstohr
Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 5:56am

[img][/img]
Hello, I am trying to find the 3 ducks on left side of this photo (having trouble posting) for my autistic son. We used to have the yellow one as a bath toy and it has been missing for long time. He hates it when things are missing or out of order. He loves this duck and is on a mission to find it but it was made around 2002 and sold by Walmart, so we have had a very difficult time finding one like it. Meanwhile, he has discovered through our online searches that there were also blue and green versions made, so he now wants all three so they can be together. I would love to get them in time for Christmas as that is all he wants. Please let me know if you know where I can find them. Thanks so much!
I keep attaching the photo, but then get this message every time:  
NOTICE: If you had an attachment in your post, you will need to reselect the attachment again in the browse box for security reasons.
Please let me know how to get around this to attach photo, or email me to get photo-thanks!
fishbone
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 12:22pm

email me the picture to rinat.spam AT gmail DOT com and I will help you attaching it
duck_fiend
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 1:45pm

hey bud...send me an email team_chadshelton@yahoo.com....i have an autistic nephew and know what it is like id be more then happy to help you out with this...i dont need a picture i know what ones you are talking about
kstohr
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 13th, 2012, 6:07pm

Thanks for your responses, I sent an email/photo to the two emails listed, let me know if you didn't get it for some reason... Smiley
fishbone
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 13th, 2012, 7:05pm

Hi

Copying your email
He is primarily interested in the ones on left side (I'm sure he'll eventually want the other ones).  We do have an old blue one that's very worn, thankfully that someone let him have years ago, so he just keeps carrying it around looking for the rest...Sad  Anyway if either of you can get this photo to post in conjunction with my post I would appreciate it!  We found the image online while searching, it's perfect.

HazelFortress
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 15th, 2012, 1:57am

Are you still looking? I have the two yellows, a green and a purple I can part with. They were thrift store finds, so they aren't perfect.
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 16th, 2012, 11:34pm

hazel if they dont want the green i do! been trying to get it
kstohr
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 17th, 2012, 4:18am

Yes, I am very interested.  So are they pretty used?  How much would you charge, etc.  The purple duck must be the smaller female? duck on the photo.  There are 2 yellow ducks on the photo, are yours the larger sailor duck on left side of photo?  The green would be great!  Could I wait a little while to see if anyone has them in as good of condition as possible?  Would be nice if they looked new for christmas.  I'm so glad you have some available!
duck_fiend
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 17th, 2012, 10:39am

i wouldnt wait to long lol...some ducks are hard to come by lol
HazelFortress
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 17th, 2012, 3:44pm

My email is hazelfortress@ hotmail. If you email me, I can send you a picture of them. The beaks are starting to lose color, and the purple and green have writing on the bottom. I've got one yellow sailor and one of the other yellow.
kstohr
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 17th, 2012, 7:15pm

Hazel, I just sent email but had some trouble getting it to send, please let me know if you received it...thanks! Kim
kstohr
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Dec 8th, 2012, 1:12am

Hi Everyone,  I am still looking for any or all of the ducks on this photo in excellent condition for my autistic son.  I was able to aquire some of them in used or worn condition in time for christmas, so I am very excited about that!!  But please let me know if you have any that look really good yet.  I am still totally missing the small white duck, so I would like to get one of those yet.  And especially seeking the 3 larger sailor ducks, which are his favorites!!  Thanks for your help...Smiley  Please see photo on post history.
duckie
Re: Wanted: 2002/2006 Walmart Sailor Squirt Ducks    posted on Dec 18th, 2013, 9:48pm

Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1