Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks (Read 444 times)
kstohr
Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 5:15am

Hello, I am trying to find the 3 ducks on left side of this photo (trying to post photo) for my autistic son. We used to have the yellow one as a bath toy and it has been missing for long time. He hates it when things are missing or out of order. He loves this duck and is on a mission to find it but it was made around 2002 and sold by Walmart, so we have had a very difficult time finding one like it. Meanwhile, he has discovered through our online searches that there were also blue and green versions made, so he now wants all three so they can be together. I would love to get them in time for Christmas as that is all he wants. Please let me know if you know where I can find them. Thanks so much!
I keep trying to insert or attach photo, but keep getting: NOTICE: If you had an attachment in your post, you will need to reselect the attachment again in the browse box for security reasons.[/img]
mrquackers
Re: Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 1:44pm

I can't help you find your duckies, but be able to direct you on how to post a picture

Follow this thread: http://www.duckplanet.com/cgi-bin/dbb1/YaBB.pl?num=1257558956  
Or, for future reference: main page of the forum -> First topic (Fan's Forum) -> Uploading pictures (about the third topic)
Gives a nice tutorial on how to load pictures to the forum
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 3:05pm

oh wow i know what you want.  i have the yellow and blue.  i wish i could help but i cant part with these!  these two ducks were my very first duckies in my collection!!!! they started it all.  ... i dont have the green one but i have seen it on ebay, i only havent bought it cause it is ridiculously price (like 15 i think) ... I will keep an eye out for you i promise
duck_fiend
Re: Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 5:52pm

what...i have offered you the green one numerous times and you said you have it!!! it was even in the last group of photos i sent you im pretty sure!!!
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks    posted on Nov 11th, 2012, 3:29am

Chad you keep saying this and then when I ask you for it you say you don't have it:  then you forget again and say again you have it.  You said you thought you did but you can't find it.  Ill find the emails.
duck_fiend
Re: Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks    posted on Nov 11th, 2012, 9:14am

lol...that was for the hip hop duck lol...its so hard to keep track of your collection these days kelly kelly  Shocked
ducksmile
Re: Wanted: Walmart Sailor Ducks    posted on Feb 19th, 2013, 6:59pm

Did you ever find your duck?  If not, I can look and may have an extra one.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1