Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de (Read 355 times)
J. D. Thyme
Re: large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de    posted on Nov 9th, 2012, 12:04am

The Tree and Reindeer are also available in the states branded as TubbieCheesy Earmuff duck is last year's model as well although I've seen a variant of it this year.
fishbone
Re: large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de    posted on Nov 9th, 2012, 9:23am

Hi JD, yes the earmuff one was the one you help me with.
Am trying to get a hold of the Santa one!
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 4:45am

hmmm anyone know if rite aid is carrying again this year?
duck_fiend
Re: large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 1:46pm

ive been checking but havent seen anything there yet
sweetmelissa
Re: large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 2:43pm

I've been watching rite aid also. I need the big yellow one and the reindeer. I'll let you know if I find any
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 3:03pm

all i have is that one from last year.  im gonna check some rite aids today.  i will let you guys know if i find any
squeakyquack307
Re: large size XMAS ducks on eBay.de    posted on Nov 15th, 2012, 4:49pm

Any luck guys?  From what I'm reading I see Rite Aide carried some of these ducks last year.  Maybe they don't have them yet because its too early in the season, Thanksgiving hasn't even arrived! I'm looking for the christmas tree and santa clause duck, toooo cuteee!!  Tongue  Also, do you have any idea about the price?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1