Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > New & Rare FFA Duck from New York
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
New & Rare FFA Duck from New York (Read 243 times)
Adiron_Duck
New & Rare FFA Duck from New York    posted on Nov 1st, 2012, 3:48pm

Hello Duck People,  

I have 2 interested duck related items!  

1) The New York FFA is selling a Made in America rubber Duck, and right now there are 2 variations available. Check that out at www.nyffafoundation.org  

2) I have been giving away rubber ducks from my summer camp's duck race flock and people have been taking them world wide and sending me pictures. check out the photo gallery at http://www.adironduckrace.com/retired-racers.html .
digicolleen
Re: New & Rare FFA Duck from New York    posted on Nov 1st, 2012, 4:53pm

Very cool! The Made in America ducks are nice. I know Celebriducks worked pretty hard getting those out.....I read it on their blog Wink LOVE all the pics of the traveling ducks too!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1