Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Selling rare Louis Vuitton (LD) Luxury Duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Selling rare Louis Vuitton (LD) Luxury Duck (Read 1551 times)
licklerubberducky
Selling rare Louis Vuitton (LD) Luxury Duck    posted on Oct 15th, 2012, 3:42pm

Hi, I am selling a:
Luxury Duck A Collectable and very rare rubber duck AKA Louis Vuitton duck LD by room interior similar to Bud.  

This duck was quickly removed from the market once Louis Vuitton complained that it broke copyright regulations. So its very rare I think. Its on ebay.co.uk if anyone is interested. If you search for 'Louis Vuitton duck' you'll be able to find it.

This duck comes boxed, with tags and box is in very good condition.

A must for any rubber duck collector.

Please bid if you would like to add it to your collection
licklerubberducky
Re: Selling rare Louis Vuitton (LD) Luxury Duck    posted on Oct 18th, 2012, 5:13pm

Apologies, had to relist ebay item as by mentioning Louis Vuitton it was banned - ironic really

So now it is listed as: LUXURY DUCK LD - Collectable & very rare LV rubber duck by Deluxe Ducks~ BUD

Happy bidding
missbrice
Re: Selling rare Louis Vuitton (LD) Luxury Duck    posted on Oct 19th, 2012, 4:02pm

Hi I think I have been messaging you on ebay.  

Please could you reply to my last message  

Thanks xxxxx
missbrice
Re: Selling rare Louis Vuitton (LD) Luxury Duck    posted on Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:23am

littlerubberducky can you please mail me on l34hbs@hotmail.co.uk

I am wanting your duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1