Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Ducky Deglingos
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ducky Deglingos (Read 341 times)
J. D. Thyme
Ducky Deglingos    posted on Oct 10th, 2012, 3:30pm

haven't seen mention of these before, but it may just be due to lack of attention

Anyone ever seen one of these, or anywhere they could be picked up (price online I've seen at the Sears website seems a bit excessive)

fishbone
Re: Ducky Deglingos    posted on Oct 10th, 2012, 5:26pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEGLINGOS-RUBBER-BATH-TOY-RORONOS-THE-CAT-DUCKIE-/350358 845691?pt=Baby_Toys&hash=item519303b8fb
also saw on ebay.fr all the designes

don't consider them as ducks so never bothered with them.. I think duckshop.de keeps them as well
duck_fiend
Re: Ducky Deglingos    posted on Oct 11th, 2012, 9:13am

they were very popular about a year ago or so, i have them all just because they are duckish shaped and got them just in case lol...they are still on ebay, if you just search deglingo's, they have a whole line of sock puppets as well with many other types of animals, my son loves them...they were made by the same company that now currently makes FUNKO, the vinyl super heros and plush superheros that aere currently sweeping the nation...while true they are not "RUBBER DUCKS", i stuck to the old saying if it looks like a duck, and feels like a duck...it must be a deglingo lol
J. D. Thyme
Re: Ducky Deglingos    posted on Oct 11th, 2012, 2:41pm

thanks, duck_fiend. That makes a bit more sense, especially the pricing on the Sears website that I found

I like 'em... and it's a duck body, close enough for my count. Smiley
duckie
Re: Ducky Deglingos    posted on Mar 29th, 2013, 2:48pm

If you're still looking for them, they sell them at Duckshop http://www.duckshop.de/Marken/Deglingos/
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1